Soul Coaching Trainer, Patti Allen, shares about her journey to Soul Coaching
Soul Coaching® Professional Curriculum
This Professional Program empowers you, the Soul Coaching® Practitioner (SCP) with a vast variety of coaching methods, four different 28 day programs, many structured powerful workshops and events that you can hold with groups and with one on one clients. These methods work effectively in person, and also with distance clients.
Even if you have not done coaching before professionally, you may STILL have what it takes to be a stellar Soul Coaching® Practitioner! Our only criteria for practitioners is a depth of kindness, compassion and non-judgement when they work with their clients. The rest is something we will train your through experience the processes as well and TONS of materials to use when you get home!
Our trademarked system is highly effective, and yet it gives you the practitioner a large variety of modalities in which to work with your clients, and help them achieve desired results in their life.
What you will learn during Soul Coaching® Certification
Our certification program is 100+ hours, and not only takes you through one of our 28 day programs, but also trains you on how to use our various coaching methods. Our 240 page practitioner manual is just one part of your training materials, along with a USB stick that holds all four of the different 28 days programs you will be authorized to use. It also contains many audio files, created by Denise Linn for you to use with your clients during your work with them. You also will have access to even more materials in our professional cloud service, with more meditations, images and other tools can be found to make your work with clients even easier. There are a number of specific Soul Coaching® workshops that you will have the recipe for holding with groups, which can then lead to one on one clients.
Upon graduation, you be a part of the Soul Coaching® Community, where you can connect with over 700 practitioners from all over the world, people with like minds and huge wisdom and huge hearts! You can market yourself through our website and other social media outlets, gaining clients from all over the world. You will have that opportunity to write for our newsletter, be featured on our website and social media, and event list your events. You can participate in conferences, and other activities with Soul Coaching Practitioner which we consider like a family.
Another excellent aspect of our school is our system is trademarked. While many can call themselves a SOul Coach with no traing, a Soul Coaching® Practitioner in one who holds our values and mission, and uses our processed. Our trademarked process is referred to often by Denise Linn on her Hay House Radio Show, and in all her Soul Coaching® oriented books and products. Our community is growing more and more everyday, and allowing Soul Coaching® to become a recognized ethical system within the spiritual community.
The following is just an short list of some of the life changing and powerful processes and techniques that you will be learning.
How to Conduct a Highly Effective Client Interview:
- What are the most effective questions to ask
- How to adjust the questions for each individual client
- What you should never ask
- How your Client Profile can assist your sessions
How to Create Sacred Space
- Learn how important the coaching environment is to the results that are created
- Understand the mystical meanings of the four elements and how to utilize these deeper forces in your sessions
- Learn how to create an environment that provides the optimum healing energy for your sessions.
- Learn feng shui secrets to make your coaching sessions even more effective
- Discover how to clear a space and spiritually cleanse yourself (and your client) before and after a coaching session
- Understand how essential oils can contribute to your coaching.
How Your Clients Can Reach Their Dreams:
- How to assist your clients to dissolve limitations
- Learn how to create mystic templates for the future
- How to create a Vision Seed Map
- Learn about the alchemy of clutter clearing
- Discover power-affirmations to use in your sessions (and why usual affirmations often don’t work)
How You can Work with Your Clients
- One-on-One: You may work with clients on an individual basis. They can sign up for a series of individual sessions (such as 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 sessions) or alternatively, they can come as they feel is needed. These session can be doing work with one of the four 28 day programs provided to SCP’s, as Soul Journey sessions, as Soul Coaching oracle technique sessions, doing feather clearings or bell clearings, or any number of different types of coaching modalities taught in this class. Your will learn how to create a sacred meeting space for the client to feel safe, as well as other practical business technieus in building rapport with your client.
- Groups: You can take an in person group through one of the 28 day programs, meeting weekly, and providing Soul Journyes and experiential processes during group time. You will have a number of projects, or processes to choose from that still make these group session unique and powerful.
- Online ( single client or group): Not everyone has the time or geographical advantage to be able to attend an in person group program, so online Soul Coaching is perfect for these people. With online Soul Coaching your clients have the advantage of going through life changes while in the comfort of their own home. You will learn various technology solutions from phone calls, to email or video conferencing that allows this process to still be powerful and sacred. You will receive digital formats of all 28 day programs in order to be able to email workbooks and other tools for your clients use.
- Corporate and Business solutions: Taking the power of Soul Coaching into the work environment can make a powerful difference for companies that understand the value of empowering their employees. Offering some of our single session workshops or events at a business can allow you to reach more people, effect more change, and also potential gain more private clients. this is especially effective for those who have worked in the corporate world, and can apply these concepts to work challenges.
How to Build Instant Rapport:
An important step as a coach is to be able to immediately create a feeling of safety and rapport with your client. In this course you will learn 18 little-know techniques that will allow you and your client to feel an instant warm and loving connection, such as:
- Mirroring and Matching
- Rapport-Physiology Methods
How to Guide Your Client on a Soul Journey
One of the unique methods used by Soul Coaches is the Soul Journey, which is a special, guided visualization meditation that allows access to inner grace.
- Learn how to get your client into a deep relaxed state easily and effortlessly using kinesthetic and fractional technique
- Understand how to utilize ancient breath methods for deepening the journey
- Learn seven Hyper-Relaxation techniques
- Learn the five most valuable phrases and specific words to use
- How to use an inquiry process to access astonishing answers from the soul
- Learn eight powerful resolution techniques
- Discover how your clients can integrate their soul messages into their lives
How to Build Your Coaching Practice
- Crafting and blessing a successful business plan
- Effectively getting your message into the world
- Strategies for increasing your business
- Components of an effective brochure-what to put on the front, inside and on the back cover, etc.
- Successful marketing strategics
- Promoting your business through introductory lectures
- Choosing the best location for your classes
- Introductory Class development ideas
- How to convert your audience into clients
- Creating client profile forms
- Expanding your prosperity as a professional Soul Coach
“As a Soul Coaching Practitioner, your mission will be to create a safe space within which your clients can listen to the inner messages from their soul. Through Soul Coaching they will discover their authentic self, and begin to realize the meaning of their life. It is an act of power to provide this for another being. Becoming a Soul Coach not only profoundly contributes to the well being of others, but also it is a very personal voyage. Along the way you discover even more of the majesty and power that dwells within you.
Ultimately there is a much bigger vision for us as coaches.As we contribute, with integrity and majesty to the well being of others, I believe that we are also contributing to the collective consciousness, thus making the world a better place for us all.”
~ Denise Linn, Founder of Soul Coaching